Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feeling Springish

Well I guess being in Florida, feeling springish isn't so hard to believe. But I found these pictures of my nephew and niece from a couple of years ago, and couldn't help but be inspired to make a scrapbook page. It was perfect because I needed a page to demonstrate at an SU party as well. These kids are just way too photogenic! I love the way her jacket matches the Baja Breeze card stock and the slide matches the Barely Banana card stock perfectly. The Good Friends stamp set was a perfect fit for the sunny day. The layout is so versatile and looks great with a single 5x7 also. Don't forget, you can click on the images to view them larger. Thanks for looking, comments are always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest