Friday, January 29, 2010

The Studio Design Team: Savitri Wilder

Hold on to your tape runners ladies, it's time to announce the third member of the Wplus9 Design Team. It's my pleasure to introduce:

Savitri was the first designer I reached out to when I decided that I was going to start The Studio. I first stumbled upon Savitri's work through Kristina Werner's color challenges, and she blew me away. Here are a few pieces of her work that stand out to me:



I think the best way to sum up her style is clean and graphic. She is magical at taking trendy images and colors and applying a clean layout that really packs a punch! I am especially drawn to her scrap-book layouts. Pure genious I tell you, I could peruse her blog for inspiration all day long. And I am extremely happy she has agreed to help me showcase the Wplus9 collection. Check out her blog to see what I mean. But don't say I didn't warn you. ;o)

And don't forget to check back tomorrow for the last Design Team announcement!

4 comments:

  1. Dawn, you're so sweet to have asked me! I am so very excited and I cannot wait to play with your stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. savitri has a gorgeous style, doesn't she!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, SAVITRI! Where have you been all of my life!?! She is fun and sassy and oozing with the most delicious paper craft and fun inspiration - HOLD IT! The room is shaking {or am I dizzy from sleep deprivation..} and I am in awe of her talent and DAWN, your amazing collection of crafty crafters! This is getting better and better each DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!!! Great to see another great name here! Love Savitri!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest