Sunday, September 26, 2010

On Cue With Color {7}

Christina MacLaren
Christina is our On Cue feature as well as Kerrianne's personal pick.

Though a bit late, it sure was worth it. I saw so many new entries and it made it harder than ever for me to pick my personal favorite. And I noticed that we had quite a few first time "On Cue" picks this month. I hope ya'll had as much fun playing along as I had viewing all of the entries! And remember, it's all about having fun! There really aren't any rules here...just something to start the juices flowing, and I always enjoy seeing where it takes you. ;o)

Be sure to check out all of the entries if you haven't already. The Color Cue is always packed with tons of talent and inspiration!

Congratulations Christina, you and your card will be featured on the homepage at the Studio, www.wplus9.com!

Thanks again to everyone who played along. If you are itching for a new combo, why not try out the current Color Cue? You have until October 7th to play along!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am in shock and so wonderfully, pleasantly surprised to have my card featured as On Cue with Color! It is an incredible honor and I can't wait to share the news. Thank you so much, and congratulations to all of the winners this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners and picks.. beautiful creations! Yahhooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest