Saturday, March 19, 2011

All Eyes on...Repetition & Video

Welcome back to another edition of "All Eyes On"! This month we are focusing on repetition. There are many ways to incorporate repetition into your projects, and it's a sure fire way to create balance. For my card, I decided to repeat the circle shape throughout my design. Watch the video below for all of the details! This is only my second video, but I'm learning. I apologize for all of the "cuts" but boy, I had to cut this sucker down from 27 minutes! Apparently I'm quite chatty. ;o)

Watch below or Watch at YouTube

I hope you enjoyed, and I hope to do more videos in the future. Now check out what the Design Team has up their sleeves.

9 comments:

  1. This card is totally adorable!! Love the bubbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just absolutely amazing!
    gotts definitley love this@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl this is super cute! I just love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this card. The video was great. I loved hearing your thinking process as you went along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card! thanks for the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! LOVE your bold, black background and that sweet, little, yellow fish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU are so cuteeeeee! Seriously, girl! I love, love, love your card! AND, oh, design advice from a pro like you: yes please! This was a WONDERFUL share and super inspiration for our latest AEO! Yipeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I had fun watching the video and seeing how you create. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is really cute!
    Thanks for sharing the video! (I love to watch crafting-videos!)

    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest