Monday, March 21, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Button, Button

When I saw this week's Tuesday Trigger over a Moxie Fab World, I was completely inspired.

Inspired to create something soft and serene, something natural and comforting, something reminiscent of the beach. That's just where it took me, and I quite like it.

What about you? I technically missed the deadline, but I just had to play along.

Thanks for stopping by!

Project Supplies

Stamps: Woodgrain Silhouettes, Guiding Light, Guiding Light Sentiments (Wplus9 Design Studio)
Cardstock: Kraft, Vintage White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Versamark; Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up)
Other: Buttons, Twine, Notebook die (Papertrey Ink)

4 comments:

  1. Love the woodgrain and the notebook die (which I just used today!). Great job. Glad you didn't let the deadline keep you from crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like it too. It is so wonderful to see your creations, I'm so happy that you were inspired by the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I just love the beach theme. It reminds me of my favorite place, Hilton Head, S.C. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest