Saturday, April 30, 2016

Outlined Roses Die with Joni Nina Andaya

Hello everyone, Joni here! I'm back for more inspiration using the new Outlined Roses Die for my focal point and Beautiful Bouquet: Dahliastamp set for the sentiment.

To begin, I first traced the flower and leaves die from Outlined Roses Die on watercolor paper. Next, I fussy cut and then watercolored using ZIG CLEAN COLOR Real Brush markers. I used the 60 pack which I picked up at prettypinkposh.com. I die cut the roses and leaves and the outline images were heat embossed with gold embossing power and adhered with glue on top of the watercolored images.

For the background, I distressed the white cardstock panel with Distress ink in Fossilized Amber and Spun Sugar. Then I splattered with water and some left over ink from the ZIG CLEAN COLOR Real Brush markers for effect. I stamped the "Hello" sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet: Dahlia using PURE COLOR dye ink in Old Gold, and stamped "Dear Friend" in Silver Lining. Then I die-cut this panel with the Gifts Card Layer Die.

To finish off the card I added some iridescent sequins in 4mm and 6mm Peridot Mist, and satin sequins in 4mm and 6mm Aquamarine.

I hope you guys enjoyed today's project! Thanks so much for stopping by, and have an awesome weekend!


15 comments:

  1. it looks like stained glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it looks spectacular!! What an awesome watercolored effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, and I bet this photograph doesn't do it justice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Joni! Love the stained glass look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Joni! Love the stained glass look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have wonderful ideas...your card is so simple and so full of details at the same time!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your flowers look like stained glass! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful technique Joni! I love the effect it looks like stained glass just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spectacular Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These roses look like stained glass! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest