Monday, February 5, 2018

Stitched Details Die - Sweet On You and a Sale

It's been a while since we've had a new release, but we are back! We've got a special Mini Release for February 2018 NOW AVAILABLE exclusively at wplus9.com

Stitched Details Dies - Now Available

Wplus9 Needle Point Hearts
Wplus9 Needle Point Hearts
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Plush Friends Panda Die
Wplus9 Plush Friends Panda Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Plush Friends Pup Die
Wplus9 Plush Friends Pup Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Stuck On You
Wplus9 Stuck On You
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Sucker For You
Wplus9 Sucker For You
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Sweet On You
Wplus9 Sweet On You
Shop at:
WP9

I really had so much fun playing with all of these new dies. They are all generously sized and worked so well together. Today, I'm sharing a couple of projects I created using the Sweet On You die.

Each of the dies in this collection have a bit of hand stitching worked into them and look great with cardstock or felt. Several of the dies in each set are designed so that you can choose to do a little stitching, a lot, or none at all.

I chose to do a little accent stitching in my examples. It's minimal and not intimidating in the least. A great option for those that want to try out adding a little hand stitching to their cards.

As you can see, I chose to use cardstock for my samples today and they turned out adorable! I die cut several of the smaller ice cream scoops from colored cardstock and then used the "sprinkles" die to cut holes in the very top scoop. I used various matching colors of DMC thread to add a few simple straight stitches.

I really love the size of these die cuts. Here, you can see how well they carry the focal image of a standard A2 card.

I added a few splashes of color to the background of my card using the Ink Splats stamp set in Flamingo, and Wild Mango PURE Color Dye Ink. I cut the "You're so Sweet" sentiment several times from white cardstock and stacked them on top of each other to give the die cut a little more weight.

To add the little heart sprinkles, I used the little hearts from our Love Showers Layers Die.

For the matching tag, I decided to add the sprinkle stitches to the background. I die cut my tag using the Love Mom Layers Die and then used the sprinkles die to cut the holes in my background.

This time I opted to add some glitter to the "Sweet on You" die cut sentiment and the whipped cream topping as well. I love how colorful and fun this duo turned out.

For my next card, I used both the large and small scoop and added some chocolate to the cone as well as the ice cream. You can never have too much chocolate, right? I went with a very traditional color combo this time. This would be perfect for guys or girls all year round. But would make a great Valentine as well!

For the background, I just added a few hearts from the Little Bits stamp set in Versamark ink.

I may have went a little crazy cutting out ice cream cones...so I had just a few left over and decided to create a matching tag for this one as well. This time I used the tag from our Christmas Tag Die set.

I hope that you've enjoyed a look at the new Sweet On You die. I've created much more with this die and the rest of the dies in the collection. I will be sharing them with you all week long. So I hope you will stop back by!

I really can't wait to share the felt projects with you! Speaking of felt...did you know that we carry wool felt as well? And, as part of our Anniversary Celebration we are having 20 Days of Sales.

20 Days of Sales

It's our anniversary, and we'd love to share our appreciation of this amazing industry and community with you! We will announce a new sale every five days starting today!

  • 20% OFF ALL WOOL FELT
    20% off of all wool felt February 5 - 11:59 p.m. ET on February 09, 2018, while supplies last. No coupons are necessary, discount will be reflected in your cart.

See you tomorrow!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Sweet On You
Wplus9 Sweet On You
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Love Shower Layers Die
Wplus9 Love Shower Layers Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Christmas Tag Die
Wplus9 Christmas Tag Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wild Mango PURE COLOR Dye INk
Wild Mango PURE COLOR Dye INk
Shop at:
WP9
Flamingo PURE COLOR Dye Ink
Flamingo PURE COLOR Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Little Bits
Wplus9 Little Bits
Shop at:
WP9

9 comments:

  1. Great to see some new products! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary! Looking forward to seeing more over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic!! I love the generous size and the ability to add the stitched details is so fun. I’ve been stamping with your stamps all day and am thrilled to see you start another year of products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects, love your use of colours. Thank your for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These new dies are really fun! Love the ice cream cone projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Happy Anniversary!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Lovely new products and great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE everything....your ice cream projects are so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who doesn't love a sewing card! One of my favorites growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest